• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

I'm not gonna write you a love song

for the last three days, I have woke up and that song is on first thing when I turn on the radio. I know those two lines and they are stuck in my head.

Hey Rex,

This is boarderline spam! :laughing:

Did you guys know that she wrote that song for the record label? LOL! They told her they would make her a single if it was a love song, and this is what she came up with!

Did you guys know that she wrote that song for the record label? LOL! They told her they would make her a single if it was a love song, and this is what she came up with!
:rotfl: I kinda like that song...maybe I need to check out her CD! I like sassy artists!!

Would you write me a love song if I DIDNT ask for one?? :lmao:

we got harold the puppet, I am pretty sure no one asked for it... well one person did... they have been shot, twice. or have to buy shots, twice. something like that... where's my moojeeto

DH is a spam person. :scared: I will only eat it if he's chopped it up small and mixed it into a breakfast casserole!

Off to download that CD! :)

Oscar -

I thought of you today when I was in Target. I'm one of those people who always listens to their iPod and it's usually podcasts or kids music or Disney music that I'm listening to, so I never know any current music.

But, as I was walking thru Target today, I heard this song playing in the Electronics dept and immediately thought of this post. It's a pretty good song!

Based on this thread, I downloaded Sara's cd and I love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter