• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm Really new!

WDWKnowitall

Earning My Ears
Hi I'm New! REally new if fact. I want to know is this register thing free or do I have to pay? Well besides that, HI! Anyone own a time share? What's your favotite ride? Well, see ya. :teleport:

Hi there :) Welcome to the DIS :wave:

This is a free site, but we have sponsers that we support :) and if you like you can become a DIS Sponser Click HERE

we also have some great chats during the week at nine pm ....would love to have new people join us.......they are usually posted on the boards about them.........WELCOME AGAIN :cool1:

WDWKnowitall said:
Hi I'm New! REally new if fact. I want to know is this register thing free or do I have to pay? Well besides that, HI! Anyone own a time share? What's your favotite ride? Well, see ya. :teleport:

Hi there!
You will find you won't be new for long! Before you know it you will have lost of posts!

My favorite ride has to be rock and roll roller coaster!
I rode it three times in a row last Tuesday!!
What is your favorite??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter