I'm so excited we got BOG 120 days out

VickynMicMouse

Disney World or Bust !!!
Be Our Guest is new too us because of the changes at Fantasyland since our way last trip. I just snagged a ressie for 7, not the best time at 1015am but it gets us a table. I have been reading and wanting to take my grandbabies. So so excited

We haven't tried breakfast there but we had dinner there our last visit and our kiddos loved it. The ambience is very cool and the food was absolutely delicious. We did have to wait over a half hour after our reservation time to be seated so be prepared. Have fun!

I ate breakfast at BOG recently around the same time and it was great because the restaurant was starting to empty out before lunch so we got some great pics when it was virtually empty.

Congrats on scoring an ADR at 120 days out. I was online exactly on time and found it interesting that at that time the only ADR they had for the entire 9 days was one at 20:45 hours (which I grabbed).

I know I lucked out too. I'm not one of those sit at the phone/computer exactly at the time to make an ADR. Last time around I was able to waltz in late and grab us an 8:00 pm BOG, but this time at like 150 out (in fact, don't even know for sure, I just kind of do things when I feel like it), I snagged us a 5 pm!

I found a website called Mouse Dining. You can be alerted when a reservation opens at times/dates you want. They only do for half dozen restaurants, but BOG is one.
Two hours after registering I got a text that one was open!!

Be Our Guest is new too us because of the changes at Fantasyland since our way last trip. I just snagged a ressie for 7, not the best time at 1015am but it gets us a table. I have been reading and wanting to take my grandbabies. So so excited
Congrats on your ADR! We love BOG. I haven’t forgotten how excited we were to eat there for the first time. Or the excitement when the began lunch ADRs. I have 3 lunch ADRs for a trip in March, but will narrow it down. Just did not have final park days squared away. We love doing at least one lunch here per trip. Be sure and walk around and look at all the dining areas. Check out the scary West Wing. Do they serve the grey stuff at breakfast? Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts