I'm so surprised no one's talking about the Wonder

Wow, I for one am glad to see this topic discussed here. Most of the DCL board is from people further east. I am excited for the Wonder to be out our way, and can't wait to book my PC Repo. DW, DCL, and DL in one trip - it doesn't get much better than this!

I am curious as to whether or not it will have much impact on DL. I would tend to think that it won't, in fact it may even take away some from the park as it will be new experience for people out this way.

I don't see them doing land and sea packages as they seem to have almost done away with it in Florida. Only time will tell. I just wish I was a CA resident as I can see them offering these discounts on the MR cruises which don't seem to be as popular. Not that I care to cruise there, but for a deal I would love to spend 7 days on the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter