I'm SOOOO happy!!!

twinkletoesmom

Mouseketeer
My dh wanted me to wait to book our trip to wdw untill we got our taxes figured out, so of course I turned in all the info to our tax lady right away. Well she took a long, long time getting to them. Well I started getting very nervous because my dh had an accident this year and couldn't work for about 6 mo. He kept telling me that we aren't getting back alot so don't plan yet. Well I just got the news that we are getting more back than I prayed for!!!! I am sooo happy I can't wait to book our trip. We are gettting back like over $2000 More than what our trip is going to cost us. Yea I did think for a quick min on upgrading but we are using the extra money for other things. Just needed to tell other that will understand how excited I am to have the okay to plan the disney trip. Thanks for listening!!!!
:simba: :dumbo: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter