I'm supposed to be leaving for WDW today

KandiB47

<font color=blue>It's kind of grossing me out to i
We had to cancel our first trip home (reservations for SSR) when I got my new job (we can't use vacation time in the first 90 days of employment). We were supposed to leave today.:sad1: It's snowing heavily here in Wisconsin right now. It looks like 4 inches of accumulation so far.

I'm missing sunny Florida right now. This will make our October trip that much more exciting. Only 9 more months away :goodvibes

Congrats on your new job....but sorry you had to postpone your trip. I can totally understand wanting to escape the cold and snow. Here in Philly, we haven't had much more than a coating this seaon but it is very cold........happy planning for your Oct trip :cool1:

We're across the pond from you in Ludington, Michigan, and it's snowing here, too, so I feel your pain.:grouphug: We have about 8-12 inches on the ground now, but no wind:banana: so the new snow won't be too bad. We don't go to Florida until :banana: May. Congratulations on your new job!:santa:

Sorry you had to cancel your trip. I am in the northwest suburb of IL and so far we only got about 1 inch of snow. But we also got some ice.

It will make your next trip even better.

Hang in there! It's not snowing in New England yet, but we're supposed to get nailed at the end of the week. Have a good time planning for your rescheduled trip!!

Sorry you had to cancel your trip! :sad2: Don't worry, you'll be there soon! October isn't that far away!

We got the snow today, too! UGH!

-Michelle

Sorry you had to cancel the trip...congratulations on your job!

It's sleeting, or doing something outside on top of the snow..I suppose it's making the roads icy..I'm glad to stay home and alternate between reading and watching football!

Bobbi

I am from New Berlin in WI. A NorthWest DC9 slid off the runway at Mitchell this morning. Closed the airport for almost an hour. Maybe it was God looking after you, you never know.

Your time will come. You should have negotiated the vacation into the new job.

I am from New Berlin in WI. A NorthWest DC9 slid off the runway at Mitchell this morning. Closed the airport for almost an hour. Maybe it was God looking after you, you never know.

Your time will come. You should have negotiated the vacation into the new job.
Hello Neighbor! I know were you love. My son plays College baseball on the New Berlin High School Field and are dear friends live in New Berlin.

Thanks everybody! Only fellow DISers could understand.

:grouphug: It's miserable here to (central Illinois). In the 20s and it snowed yesterday. Think warm thoughts, read trip reports and look at pictures and soon you will be there.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter