I'm.........

Nancy - Tough time when they won't sleep on a schedule and keep you up!

DS was a great napper and sleeper until around 4 when he started waking up. Turned out he had sleep apnea due to enlarged tonsils and needed a T&A. Evidently his apnea was waking him up and he didn't know why!

We've been finishing up our holiday shopping and yesterday we bought a beautiful sofa bed to sit on in my TV room (and to DIS on). It is similar to the very nice ones at Hard Rock Hotel at Universal; wooden base under mattress and nice foam sections to sleep on. A bit expensive but so much nicer than the typical sofa bed.

Guess I need to start the outside decorations and then the tree this week. I was hoping to do the tree when snow is falling. Last year I trimmed and took the tree down during snowstorms; great atmosphere and inspiration.

Have a good week everyone and hope you get some good sleep Nancy!
Sounds nice! I have a bed in my sitting room, DH thinks a sofa bed is a better idea. I may have to look around to find something like you have!

Sounds nice! I have a bed in my sitting room, DH thinks a sofa bed is a better idea. I may have to look around to find something like you have!

I will let you know tomorrow when it is delivered!

But the downside is I will no longer be able to snack so much on it like I do on my sheet covered daybed! :rolleyes1

LOL....I have a single bed sofa bed in my office/craft room. But I also have a blanket over it because the cats used to sleep on it all the time.

I'm almost done packing for our trip :yay: Just the last minute stuff to go.
And doing the last of the cookies until right before the family celebration when I will do Oreo Balls.

Yummy!
How long does homemade gravy usually last? I have mushrooms i need to use and I want it in gravy.

All this talk of food makes me want holiday cookies but if I make any they will just be 'inhaled' by the three of us! I will save my calorie splurging for our trip back to Maryland at the end of the month!

Have a wonderful time Nancy; enjoy it all for me too!

I like my new sofabed; very comfy to sit on and sleep on too (I napped a bit on it yesterday). DH says I better enjoy it at $2300!

Haven't put the tree up yet because I'm waiting for snow! The rest of the house is pretty much decorated though.

And all my shopping is done; mailed the first package to MD last Friday and will mail the last one tomorrow probably.

Have a great week everyone!

So glad to hear your sofa bed is so great. Spending so much money for something that does not suit is frustrating. We gave away our sleep number beds after a year, we hated them.

We are at WDW and will enjoy AK, dinner at Narcoossees then a meet with Wilderness Lodge Groupies at the Top of the World Lounge.

Enjoy your day, too!

We're off to Disneyland park today.
It has been rather busy here, but fun anyway. We've done all the things we wanted. Will redo some holiday themed rides today....Haunted Mansion and IASW

So glad to hear your sofa bed is so great. Spending so much money for something that does not suit is frustrating. We gave away our sleep number beds after a year, we hated them.

We are at WDW and will enjoy AK, dinner at Narcoossees then a meet with Wilderness Lodge Groupies at the Top of the World Lounge.

Enjoy your day, too!

Have a great trip and enjoyed the Top of the World lounge with your fellow groupies!

Christmas decorating is finally done and I am still trying to finalize all the pictures to put on the thumb drives for everyone.

I plan on working on my night photography of the neighborhood lights even if it hasn't snowed yet. :worried:.

Our temps have been really wild lately - 60s, 70s in daytime and the 20s at night. And of course, snow is predicted for the weekend we are flying back to Maryland.

Have a good day everyone!

I'm........REALLY stressed out about how I haven't even BEGUN my Christmas shopping! :faint:

I am off ship, and plane is delayed, traffic control in Philadelphia. Snow is expected. What a welcome back greeting for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter