I'm.........

Good luck, Bobbi. I hate that.

I'm sitting around watching movies with DH (He is getting over being sick, so we decided to stay home today)

Tom is driving, we are about 10 miles from home. Hit snow and Friday rush hour through Philadelphia. Then we missed Gus regular pick up time, so we ate and spent time in Vineland. Got Gus during 8:45 to 9 pick up time, and heading home.

It has been a long day, but we had a great vacation!

Part was just me, my sister and 80 year old aunt and cousins. It was s very special, fun filled Disney time!

Tom is driving, we are about 10 miles from home. Hit snow and Friday rush hour through Philadelphia. Then we missed Gus regular pick up time, so we ate and spent time in Vineland. Got Gus during 8:45 to 9 pick up time, and heading home.

It has been a long day, but we had a great vacation!

Part was just me, my sister and 80 year old aunt and cousins. It was s very special, fun filled Disney time!

Sounds like you had a good time but are glad to be home!

We saw the new Star Wars movie today and I am almost done scanning and editing the hundreds of family pictures for the thumb drive gifts. Good thing! since I am getting a migraine I think (ugh).

But I still need to photograph our tree and the neighborhood lighting before Sunday.......

Hope everyone is ready for the holidays and feeling festive!

Went to local theater Scrooge last night with Tom and a friend. A Christmas gift we give our friend every year..great time, sort of a tradition.

I will bake some cookies tomorrow.

I'm wishing you all.....

happy_holidays03.jpg

I’m home from a day visiting friends. It’s so nice to see people’s beautiful decorations!

Hi Bobbi

We are watching Conan the Barbarian.
All packed and ready to fly to Orlando tomorrow

Great, have a wonderful cruise, and hope to see you at Midnight Magic!

Happy Birthday!:cake:

We're all still getting over the flu; been almost two weeks of coughing, sneezing and blowing noses. First time ever for any of us and I can't wait to feel better!

We're all still getting over the flu; been almost two weeks of coughing, sneezing and blowing noses. First time ever for any of us and I can't wait to feel better!
So sorry to read this.
Had you gotten the flu shot?
:hug:

DH and son are pretty much better but my dizziness has continued so the doctor thinks I have a flu complication causing balance problems and now has me on steroids. Hopefully that will cure it!

DH and son are pretty much better but my dizziness has continued so the doctor thinks I have a flu complication causing balance problems and now has me on steroids. Hopefully that will cure it!
Oh my!:hug:

I am just off a 4 night Disney Dream Cruise. It was to be 3 women, Tina had medical issue had to cancel, Patricia spent the last 2 days in bed with what was flu, or certainly symptoms. She ate nothing those 2 days. She’s home now, resting, I am hoping the flu shot I got protects me. Who knows? I feel spent, but I did not sleep much any night, it was not the BEST CRUISE EVER, but I had the best of the three of us.

Oh my!:hug:

I am just off a 4 night Disney Dream Cruise. It was to be 3 women, Tina had medical issue had to cancel, Patricia spent the last 2 days in bed with what was flu, or certainly symptoms. She ate nothing those 2 days. She’s home now, resting, I am hoping the flu shot I got protects me. Who knows? I feel spent, but I did not sleep much any night, it was not the BEST CRUISE EVER, but I had the best of the three of us.

That's a shame Bobbi for your companions! Guess you'll have to do it over soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter