Important question

Crystalp

Earning My Ears
Sorry, I wasn’t sure where to post this. My remaining balance is due on June 21. We had an emergency come up, so we won’t be able to pay it until June 29. I called Disney to inform them, she said she wrote notes on my account letting them know. She said as long as I keep in contact with them my vacation won’t be canceled. Is this true? Do I have anything to worry about?

I have no personal data about this happening to me but many people have posted here in the past about a delay in paying and all of them have said Disney leans over backwards to hekp.

Sorry about your emergency, that's never fun.

Ditto what KenHutch said, I have no personal experience but I've read several comments on the DIS boards and have seen a youtuber make mention of late payments and WDW working with them. I think the key is that you called and didn't blow it off. I'd be surprised if they'd cancel your trip after calling and speaking with a rep. I would be a little nervous about it too since I am a over-planner, I would wait a bit and call back on the day your payment is due to re-confirm and I'd also keep checking MDE online account and check my itinerary, resort info, etc. I'm overly nervous about wacky stuff happening.

Sorry about your emergency, that's never fun.

Ditto what KenHutch said, I have no personal experience but I've read several comments on the DIS boards and have seen a youtuber make mention of late payments and WDW working with them. I think the key is that you called and didn't blow it off. I'd be surprised if they'd cancel your trip after calling and speaking with a rep. I would be a little nervous about it too since I am a over-planner, I would wait a bit and call back on the day your payment is due to re-confirm and I'd also keep checking MDE online account and check my itinerary, resort info, etc. I'm overly nervous about wacky stuff happening.
Thanks for the reply! I’m an over planner too. This makes me feel a lot better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!