In room gifts

JulieAnnCall

Earning My Ears
We need a thread of reviews and pictures of the in room gifts. The pictures online are so small and there isn't much description. I am having a hard time knowing which gifts I want to get.

I especially want to know about the Christmas in room gifts and the Christmas trees. Does anyone know if you can take the tree with you when you get off the boat? Is it a real tree or a fake tree? Does anyone have pictures? Thanks in advance. Happy cruising!!!

I wanted to make our Christmas cruise feel like Christmas also, so I got the decoration package, have no idea what it will look like. If anyone can post a picture of that it would be great! Thanks!!

8417846D-86CA-4CD1-B837-6F7DED1590B8.jpeg FE83865A-2856-4D9E-B099-6A56CCD82916.jpeg 68AEE32D-8815-4039-BF89-5FFAE4B5EBED.jpeg

Decorations, I don’t have a picture of the window cling. This is all I have, im sure someone has better pictures lol

View attachment 276936

Tree, yes it is real so you cannot take it off the ship.

I think that tree is so cute now I just need to decide if it's worth the extra money. I've also thought about making a big paper tree with my kids decorate it then fold it and put it in the suitcase to hang on the wall. Free and fun but not a real tree. You fk we will see how much extra money we end up with.

Is there any other pictures of other things? Maybe the throw, or the birthday package.

where are you all purchasing these packages? Is there a link in your reservation to do this? Thanks!

They are all sold out of the Christmas blanket and pillow I didn't realize they would sell out of stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter