• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

in room microwave

kuenzle4

Earning My Ears
we stayed at the hard rock last year but i don't remember if the rooms had microwaves. thanks for the help

None of the rooms we have stayed in had a microwave.....garden or concierge.

I had a micro in our room the last 2 times we went (HRH). However, I rented it for $12 a day.

Hope this helps.........

PDG

Originally posted by pixie dust gal!
I had a micro in our room the last 2 times we went (HRH). However, I rented it for $12 a day.
Hope this helps.........
PDG

That's good to know! Thanks.
Do you think they would be offended if I brought one from home? LOL

CPM,

If you have a small one, I wouldn't hesitate to bring it. If you are feeling awkward about walking right in with it at check-in, wait until you are all settled, then go out and bring it in.

PDG

Originally posted by pixie dust gal!
CPM,
If you have a small one, I wouldn't hesitate to bring it. If you are feeling awkward about walking right in with it at check-in, wait until you are all settled, then go out and bring it in.
PDG

Not a bad idea! My sister brought one when she stayed at a WDW resort, hey what the heck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter