In the System

tacomaranch

Tacoma Ranch home of wild mustangs! We are all on
We finally closed on our DVC! It took forever to finally get our minds made up but after that it all went so quickly.

We closed last Wednesday but wondered how long it will be before we are in the Disney System and start making our plans?

Thanks for the help, April

If you purchased resale you should be in the system by the end of this week. I'd call MS Thursday to see if they can find you.

If you purchased direct thru Disney, you have been in the system ever since you paid the deposit and could already have made a reservation.

Welcome Home! :)

Thanks for the information and the welcome home! I had so many folks here on the Dis cheering for us that we are so happy to finally be home.

Now we have an entire new set of questions. I hope not to be too much of a bother.

Thanks again.

I closed on Wednesday too, thru the Timeshare Store, we were not in the system Saturday afternoon. Please let us know when you're in.

I did get a letter from TSS saying we should be in the system in 10 days from closing.

Congratulations April!!!

I'm so happy that all worked out well. How was your trip?

Happy "magical" vacationing,
Tom & Staff :rockband: :dancer: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Thanks Tom,

It is finally really done and we do own a piece of magic for our DS for the rest of his life.

My choices were to keep the money in stocks and leave it for him when I die, or to buy DVC and see my son happy while I am alive. Our son has autism and won't age out. The choice for me was simple. I want to watch my son's face light up each time he sees Mickey's house. He sits quiet and still as we ride the train round and round. This is the joy of my life. The choice easy, DVC.

Our trip was wonderful! Thanks to Lucy and Matt and all the others who jumped in to save our disaster. Tom at TSS send a person to our resort to pick up the money to close and he and his wife sent a beautiful basket with wonderful bath and body products, some were products by APRIL.

We are now ready to start taking vacations and enjoying our DVC. I just need to learn about banked, borrowed and all the new questions that go with owning.

Thanks to my new neighbors, I am home.

We finally closed on our DVC! It took forever to finally get our minds made up but after that it all went so quickly.

We closed last Wednesday but wondered how long it will be before we are in the Disney System and start making our plans?

Thanks for the help, April

We closed as a resale on 1/12 and we are in the system today 1/22. :banana: :banana: :banana:

tacomaranch, congrats on joining DVC!

My wife and I are extremely interested in joining and after seeing yours and other comments here, we are thinking of doing a resale with TSS.

Hopefully, I will get to make a post similar to yours in the near future!

No TR yet, just trying to get back to real life. I have 3 dentist appts in two weeks. That is why I came back home. Also the DS autism is getting a bit weird right now, new self stim movements and crying fits. Fun!

Would I post in the TR section or here at DVC mouselenous?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter