In your opinion what is the most overrated thing in WDW?

Tonyz

How do ya do? Pretty good, sure as you're born!
It could be a ride, restaurant, snack, show, event, resort... anything!

What is your one ultimate I-just-don't-get-it in all of Walt Disney World??

Be Our Guest for dinner

We love eating lunch there but in my opinion dinner was nothing special, took too long, and cost a lot (though to be fair lunch does as well). I honestly don't care if I ever eat dinner there again. Yet people rave about it and it books up at 180 days often lol-to each their own

It really does differ from people - we love the jungle cruise and the Tiki room. I do agree about BOG - that would be my choice. I don't mind eating there - I just don't understand the mad rush to make ADRs. The food is okay but the few times I have eaten there my meals were not anything special - plus it isn't cheap.

As much as I hate to admit it, I'd have to say the daytime parades.

I do get it because I used to love them when my kids were little and they were starry-eyed over the characters. But now my youngest is 14, so we skip them and ride the rides. I still love the night time parades with all the lights, but I rarely wait for them unless it's the Christmas or Halloween parade. I'd rather get on rides I'd wait on otherwise.

The other thing is the shows...like the castle forecourt show and such. They bore me to tears. Same thing with loving them when my kids were little, I just don't care anymore.

I don't get the 110 minute lines at Peter Pan. I love A/C in the summertime as much as the next person, but I'm not going to swelter for 2 hours for 3 minutes of air. I get that it's the nature of a theme park, but for some reason that ride just boggles my mind. We enjoy it, but we won't ride without a FP.

I've stayed at YC and also don't believe Stormalong bay to be the "best pool ever." My kids enjoyed it, and the lazy river and sand were cool novelties, but my problem was with the sprawl. I didn't like how far apart the foot of the slide and the slide output were. If someone was waiting for them at the bottom, the kids had to trek a LONG way to the slide stairs. Our party had to stay separated much of the day just to keep eyes on the kids at the beginning and end of the slide. I think this would make it more ideal for older kids (maybe 8+)?

I've never been all-in on the Dole Whip either. I've tried it, and liked it, but I don't long for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!