In your opinion what is the most UNDERrated thing in WDW?

Gorilla Falls and Jungle Trek at AK. Lovely walks with great views of the animals. The CMs are very knowledgeable. Last time, my 5yo had a great time trying to spot all the birds on the cards in the aviary. The CMs helped point some out and identified some new ones who were not on the cards yet.

Attractions: Philharmagic, Carousel, TTA, SSE, MK RR, Aquarium part of The Seas(I could stand there for hours and be happy).

Food: Food at QS in China (many people complain they hate it, but we look forward to and love it).

Disney Buses! I've heard so much complaints about it, but I'm convinced all those have never ever stayed off site using a very unreliable transportation to the parks :rolleyes1

I complain about them a tiny bit, but you're right, I'm comparing them to having my own car, and I only complain about dealing with the insane post-fireworks crowd wait at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Aww, that is a beautiful representation of marriage!
Awww thank you! Funny thing is the last time we went to WDW we were just dating (though we had been together for nearly 4 years already at that point)-guess I found that simple thing about the person I loved a great enjoyment to me back then. But I like to do this at theme/amusement parks plus things in general too when I'm not participating with him and we've done that stuff since we got married.

my wife loves THE LAND ride.. me not so much.. its a nice ride when in need of rest from walking..

my wife loves THE LAND ride.. me not so much.. its a nice ride when in need of rest from walking..
My earlier response was PeopleMover & LTT, but I would add to that with your wife's pick Living with the Land... another relaxing, chill ride that is a nice break from the rest of the activity. :thumbsup2

I realized seeing other responses that I accidentally left off from my previous list Flights of Wonder, Club Cool, Living with the Land, and Spaceship Earth. Also just walking around the different countries.
I forgot about Flights of Wonder!! :thumbsup2

Dinoland-specifically Restaurantasorus. You could spend an hour looking at all of the details in that place. The "notes" left by previous archeologists, grease handprint dinosaurs in the "garage" area, the "girls only" loft. The place is fabulous! The big gift shop is pretty fun too. And they area goes all out for Christmas.

I hate that it always gets a bad rap.

The carnival style games at Dinoland USA. My kid still has his dino stuffed animals he won there.

The video game arcades at the resorts. Sometimes it's fun to take a half hour and waste it on video games and air hockey.

One Man's Dream. Great museum pieces and artifacts, it's like a smaller version of the Walt Disney Family Museum in SF.

The water spray guns on the bridge at Kali River Rapids. It's fun to get soaked, and then get off the ride and in turn get to do the soaking, with those water cannons over the rafts passing underneath.

It's a wonderful smell! Wood burning.

That, the sound of Dame Judi Dench's voice, the garages in North California and the backwards slide to modern times--it's awesome!

I love Spaceship Earth, but I always listen to it in different languages because I'm still bitter about losing the Jeremy Irons narration (and the theater being born).

Not sure if it's underrated exactly, but this isn't mentioned on DIS much... our trips would not be complete without some of those fresh peanut butter cookies from the confectionary... :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter