Incredible airfare

Disneyspells

Earning My Ears
A friend of mine just got airfare from Hartford, Ct (Bradley Int'l) to Orlando for $75.00 roundtrip for November - All taxes included. I just looked up for a quick trip over Thanksgiving and I can get the same (leaving 11/22 & returning 11/28). Now I just have to decide if driving 1 1/2 hrs to Bradley is worth it. Also, I checked out Providence because I am closer. They don't have Orlando for the sale far but they do have Tampa. It comes out to $85.00 ROUNDTRIP including taxes. Just passing it on - Hope someone can use this info.
Oh by the way (I'm a dope), these deals are on Southwest Airlines.

I got the same airfare!!! I am so excited. I have been checking for the past few weeks and the dates that we wanted (Thanksgiving Week) were over $200. When I checked today the same trip came up $75 per person. I am paying $225 for 3 of us. I thought I was going to have to pay that for each person!
Bradley Airport is worth the 1 1/2 hour drive. Where I live, I have the choice of Hartford or the NY City airports and I choose Bradley every time. It is much easier to get in and out of and there is hardly ever a delay.
If I were you, I would go for it!!!

Good Luck,
Ellen

DH used to work at Bradley as an aircraft mechanic, and agrees that it's a great airport to fly out of. Easy to get in and out of.

The airfares are incredible right now...I just got my parents roundtrip from Tampa to Manchester, NH for 81.50 each!! :)

ellen,
How come it takes you 90 mins. to get to Bradley from W.haven? We live in Bethany and it only takes us 40 mins. Maybe we can help shorten that trip. :)

WOW!!

Great rate!

I'm going T-day week (11/18-11/23) - best I can do is about $200 with AirTran! :(

Hartford's a HELLUVA drive from me!! (2.5 hrs!)

LoDivaLoca - did you check SWA out of Albany? Not sure where you are in NJ, but Albany would probably be closer than Hartford. We are going the day after Thanksgiving and paying $89.50 r/t.

Hour and a half for $75 r/t - definitely worth it. I am in the process of trying to work out a business trip to Orlando the end of October. Hartford is the same distance for me and I think I may head for Hartford to keep the cost down and bring the family along.

Gail,
It only takes me about 45 minutes to get to Bradley... I was replying to Disneyspells message and agreeing that it is worth driving 90 minutes to save all that money. :sunny:
Thanks for the offer for the short cut but for me it is a very easy trip straight up I91...

Ellen

thanks Disney kids - turns out Albany is even FURTHER! (3 hours)

I'll keep trying!! I set a deadline to book the flight by the end of this month, so I'll keep trying!

We also got the 75.00 rate for 4 of us out of Hartford to Orlando! Hartford is also a 90 minute drive from us... But Logan is a good 60 minutes, with traffic surely close to 90 minutes also... Manchester is only 30 minutes, but I wanted direct flights since I have a wheelchair to transport.... so it was DEFINITELY worth the 90 minute drive to Hartford!!!

I got $97.00 round trip tickets from Manchester, NH to Tampa on Southwest. (guess they were out of the even cheaper fares! unbelievable) We have connections to make, but the other fares were at least $200 if you wanted to go NS. $388 for four vs. $980. No real decision there!! Definitely worth checking out Tampa instead of Orlando if you want to save some money!

looks like the original sale prices are still there for some markets.....internet only fares...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter