Incredibles 2

gcoolie

I do believe in fairies!
We are getting ready to board the Fantasy and we are hoping the Incredibles 2 will play this week. I am only see previews in the schedule. Anyone know if it will play on board this week?

We are getting ready to board the Fantasy and we are hoping the Incredibles 2 will play this week. I am only see previews in the schedule. Anyone know if it will play on board this week?

It officially releases June 15, so they should show it at midnight the evening before.

They never announce the PremEAR at Sea in advance just in case there is a problem with delivery.

99.9% chance they WILL show it. But ship does happen sometimes.

We sailed the week Captain America Civil War premiered in 2016. It might not appear in the first day’s navigator or on the app, but look for large chunks of unscheduled time in the theatre and that’s when it will be. They will announce the specific times the day before to make a big deal out of it.

You can call DCL to see what’s playing. That’s what I did last week for our July cruise

They will not tell you if there is a PremEAR. That is kept under wraps until the day of just in case something happens and they don't get the film in time.

They never announce the PremEAR at Sea in advance just in case there is a problem with delivery.

99.9% chance they WILL show it. But ship does happen sometimes.

This happened on our recent PC cruise, I can't recall what movie offhand it was but it was on the Navigator to be shown lots of times and then at the last minute it was pulled and replaced with 100 Black Panther showings. Maybe it was Coco, I know my Mom was disappointed not to get to see it so she asked at Guest Services and it is was something with the delivery.

Thanks for all the responses. I posted while we were standing in the terminal reading the navigator and felt reassured that it would show before we boarded! It played on the boat and we loved it!!

It actually previewed on the Fantasy at midnight on the 14th in both theaters. It was being shown 3 times a day and at least once a day in both Buena Vista and Walt Disney Theater. The times were 8:30a between noon and one o'clock and in the evening around 8p. We also were the second cruise to experience the new Buccaneer Blast and fireworks on Pirates Night.

Reactions: TJA
It actually previewed on the Fantasy at midnight on the 14th in both theaters. It was being shown 3 times a day and at least once a day in both Buena Vista and Walt Disney Theater. The times were 8:30a between noon and one o'clock and in the evening around 8p. We also were the second cruise to experience the new Buccaneer Blast and fireworks on Pirates Night.
Hey we were on the same cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter