Indestructible (or close to it) ear buds?

1GoldenSun

DIS Veteran
My teen goes through ear buds like water. Some brands last longer than others but none last very long.

Does anyone know of any that don't break very easily?

I buy Panasonic earbuds. They're less than $10 a pair and I've never had them break.

You have to take care of them, though. There's no way to have "indestructible" earbuds. By their very nature, the wires are thin and prone to breaking if abused.

Ds17 would go through ear buds every other week, usually because he would crumple them up and shove them in his pants pocket.
Finally dh bought him bluetooth earbuds that has a neckband. Great idea. So he can unpluck them from his ears easily and let them hang or they attach by magnets to the end of the neckband.
They were not an expensive brand like Bose or Beats and they have held up quite well under everyday use since last May when he got them for his birthday.

Haha! She usually does buy her own but she's still rough on them. I wanted to get her a "nice" pair that might last a little longer to put in her Easter basket. She did once have that neckband kind (actually they started out as mine until she 'borrowed" them from me), and they did last for quite a while. Maybe I'll get her those again, or maybe I'll try the GOgrooves.

Thanks, everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter