Indy show change?

WDW365

Earning My Ears
Hey all...I am a huge Indy fav and make sure that I see the show every year. I was there on Sat Feb 8 and it was different. Indy didn't drop from the ceiling as usual, he just popped out on the floor. Also, the part where the truck carrying marion flips and blows up was cut. Is this the new normal? When dod it change?

Hey all...I am a huge Indy fav and make sure that I see the show every year. I was there on Sat Feb 8 and it was different. Indy didn't drop from the ceiling as usual, he just popped out on the floor. Also, the part where the truck carrying marion flips and blows up was cut. Is this the new normal? When dod it change?

Occasionally certain props aren't working and they make adjustments. I do not think it's normal - both things you mentioned happened last time I saw it in November. It was most likely just a temporary alteration. I have seen it where the truck comes out but doesn't flip or where it flips but doesn't have the pyro. It's just the nature of a show like that.

Doesn't sound like the case with those two changes, but weather also affects which stunts they do.

I was there the day before (7th Feb) and both those elements (rope drop/truck fire) were missing from our show too.

I have had it before where the ball wasnt there.

I would guess they either have a equipment issues or maybe a replacement stunt cast that arent ready (or healthy) enough for that particular stunt?

I saw the show a few times this past week. They weren't doing the rope drop. They did do the truck flip/fire a couple of the times, and a couple of the other times they didn't.

Yeah, but keep in mind that for the vast majority of WDW visitors, they have never seen it before. It is a great show after all.

You're right, but they could keep the theme while changing parts of it to make it new for us repeat visitors...

This begs the question: What percentage of guests on any given day are first timers? Second timers? (Umpteenth timers...). Does anyone know?

Some of the jokes were different when I went a few months ago. Most of the cast was new to me.

When we were there in Jan, he didn't drop from the rafters either. Then there were some issues a little later on in the scene, so they cut it completely for safety's sake. They ended up not doing the ball part. The rest was the same as usual.

Stephanie is my dream girl. Even still. My wife knows. She's accepted it. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter