Inexpensive way to tell if neighbor killed my grass

At first, he mowed over just an inch or so.

When I read this I was SO glad you aren't my neighbor.

With that said, I have been in fence line property line disputes in the past. It was regarding livestock fencing. My father taught me to always set the fence 6 to 12 inches INSIDE the property line so that no one could ever use our fences unless they paid for their share of the fence. With that said, I would recommend simply putting up a fence. It will physically stop him from mowing/spraying on your yard. You will need to set it 1 to 2 inches inside your property line to keep him at bay.

But it sounds like that inch is pretty important to you.

When I read this I was SO glad you aren't my neighbor.

With that said, I have been in fence line property line disputes in the past. It was regarding livestock fencing. My father taught me to always set the fence 6 to 12 inches INSIDE the property line so that no one could ever use our fences unless they paid for their share of the fence. With that said, I would recommend simply putting up a fence. It will physically stop him from mowing/spraying on your yard. You will need to set it 1 to 2 inches inside your property line to keep him at bay.

But it sounds like that inch is pretty important to you.

Why would you put up a fence?

I read your whole post...but I can't seem to get past this:

WHY is it an issue at all that he mows a little over the property line? I don't get it.

Right?? I'd let the neighbor mow as much as he wanted to. Less work for me.

ETA: Caught by a zombie thread! :headache:

Right?? I'd let the neighbor mow as much as he wanted to. Less work for me.

ETA: Caught by a zombie thread! :headache:
Here’s the thing. My neighbor mows way over. And his kids climb our trees. and break the branches. Then he dug our yard up to bury a wire for his dogs invisible fence. This was after the line was surveyed. We try to let it go but it’s really hard to. He’s kind of a bully.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter