Infant Car Seats with rental cars?

bnlbebes

Mouseketeachers
Has anyone rented a car in Orlando with a car seat? If so, which rental companies will provide one?

Are there any companies that have promised one and then not had one at the time of pick-up?

They will all provide one, at a cost, at all rental agencies. However, reports are they are not exactly what most people want their children to ride in. The majority suggest you bring your own.

Since you're flying with your child, you'll need your carseat for the airplane so there will be no need to rent one. If you're not planning on getting your baby a seat, I'd suggest you did, it's MUCH safer and more comfortable to fly with an infant in their car seat than holding them on your lap. If you choose not to, still bring your own car seat. I'm always afraid how safe they are, and where they've been. I'm sure they're not cleaned that well, if at all, between uses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter