Infinity falls

otg

Mouseketeer
How are the seat restraints on infinity falls? Are they plus size friendly. My husband and I have no problem on the penguin or wild arctic ride. I have always been too scared of the drop on the falls to try it. It's so hot I think I may give in this trip. Also how does the drop compare to splash mnt type of rides? Is the drop super scary?

the seats aren't bad...provided it isn't a full boat (then they can be cramped). and the drops are not bad at all

The seats allow pretty ample body size. If you're hot, be sure to ride Atlantis, where you're pretty much guaranteed to get wet. You may get soaked on IF, or you may get a little splashed; it's very random like with most river rapids rides.

They have been seating one family per boat, so I dont think you will have issues.
I son was worried about the drops as well... once he watched Tim trackers pov he was ready to ride.

Thanks for all your replys my husband feels a lot more comfortable about the seating. And I feel better about the drop! It's so hot I think it will be nice to cool down a little.

I think covid restrictions will really help you out. I know when I went last year with three other ladies, it was snug having us all in the same bank of seats. None of us is tiny but none of us are in a category where we've ever thought about whether or not seating would be an issue. I was happy to get out of that raft and get some personal space back.

Can you wear a poncho on Infinity Falls?

I wear my bathing suit with swim shorts and a camp pack bag that is waterproof to put my sunglasses and purse in. Flip flops, as water always sloshed around your feet. Very fun and unique ride. But as any wagon type water ride, most of the time, you get soaked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!