Info needed on what is currently available to do after parks close

Ozzerzen

Earning My Ears
We are heading down to spend 5 nights at Hard Rock next week (Wed - Sun) and was wondering if anyone who has been recently can help us with some planning. I know the parks are closing early and that city walk is closing at 10pm. Since we are night owls, I was wondering what people are doing to fill the void between the parks kicking you out 5-7pm and bed time (midnight-ish). we are not drinkers so we are not really insterested in hanging out too long at the hotel bar (but we love to go visit other resorts)

I know there is the movie theater (I can't seem to find when last shows start online anywhere) and mini golf (i'm also struggling to find time when they stop allowing people to start) and of course the Hotel Pool (once again, nothing online as to the new Corona pool hours).

I think we are going to Uber to disney springs one night, so i'm not opposed to leaving the universal bubble, so I would be open to other areas, especially if they are open past 9 or 10.

Worst case scenerio is I teach myself how to slow down and just chill and relax on a vacation instead of go, go, go, go. Anyway, thanks in advance for any help, it is greatly appreciated!

So about this, during the week most of the city walk restaurants are closed or have a limited menu. Now Thursday to Sunday they are all open till 10pm. The mini golf is open till 11pm. There is some live entertainment at city walk on the main stage.
At the hotels the pools are open till 11pm. The pool bar is open for food until 10 and drinks till 11pm. For example Jakes at RPR is open till 12 all week. I imagine the Kitchen is the same hours.
i-Drive is hit or miss, a lot of places closed. Some places will not let you in for dinner with out a reservation (ie:Kobe). All the restaurants on Sand Lake in Restaurant Row is open. But there is no nightlife right now.

If you like mini golf, the ones in City Walk are fun to play. And yes, while I like to go go go in my vacations too, relaxing by the pool and people watching after a later evening meal in City Walk, is some of my nights when parks close early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter