Information about my watch?

markyodo

Earning My Ears
I bought a mens watch when visiting Disney in 2001. It's polished stainless with stainless band. It has gold links and gold face. The face says Walt Disney World - 100 years of magic with Mickey on it (all gold)
The back of the watch has the limited edition information with the 100 years of magic, the numbered unit and made exclusively for Disney resorts.
The watch came with a small book, dark brown in color with a black binding that also has 100 years of magic embossed on it. The book has some information and photos of Walt Disney and the center of the book is a colorful popout with the number 100 and all the Disney characters and some resort landmarks.
I've never worn the watch and it sits on a shelf for me to look at. Every few years I try to look up some information and have had no luck finding anything to date.

Does anyone know who made it, where I can find more information about the watch or it's worth?
Thanks in advance.

Hello!
I do a lot of resale and can usually find things pretty quickly (unless it's midnight and I'm exhausted then it takes forever and I can't sleep u til I figure it out!)
I found one on eBay and a couple on worthloint, may be worth the free trial anyway to see what it sold for. I just searched "100 years of magic watch and book"
Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter