Infractions

Cormoran

Registered
I have received infractions on the new boards. The first I received was on 2/5/15 for being argumentative. However, when I asked another moderator about this I was informed that the 10 points would not expire until 4/5/15. So, the 10 points will remain in effect for 60 days instead of the 15 days as stated on the guidelines page.

When I was informed of this, I tried asking the moderator who had penalized me, but I never received an answer. I also tried contacting the administrators and Webmaster Corey about this issue. No one has responded.

So I'm hoping posting a new thread on the technical page may result in some type of response. I would like to know if we are ever going to be able to review our penalty points and the expiration dates on the new boards. It's disconcerting to receive a PM from a moderator telling me that I'm being argumentative, but the penalty and the expiration are not included in the PM and there's no place on my profile page to look this up.

Could someone from the Tech support team answer the question? I would really appreciate it.

Hey, just wanted to thank the webmasters for getting back to me. I have tried PMing, sending an e-mail to the administrators and now posting a thread, but I guess you really don't care to answer the question.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter