Instacart??

CanadianAli

Mouseketeer
Ok, I posted about Amazon Prime Now, which I get that Canadians can't use (sadly). But, has anyone used Instacart (via Publix)? I am really trying to break free of the crazy prices from GG or OGE if I can.

I used InstaCart in January & was VERY happy with the service. I live in the US, so I am not sure if there is some reason that a Canadian can't use the service.
We chose Publix for our shopping. The shopper was texting me just as our flight arrived that he was selecting our items, asked me about a couple of switches he needed to make & everything was in our room at POP when we got there.
We ordered mostly breakfast items, snacks & drinks.

Thanks for this info. So you placed the order before you took off and then spoke to them when you landed?

Someone mentioned they couldn't use Instacart because they didn't have a US credit card. I was hoping to try it last Dec but went with GG after hearing that. I sure would like to use Instacart as well, so I hope someone has been successful in doing so and posts here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter