Internet Access at DVC Resorts

Dis13

Mouseketeer
I'm sure this has been asked and answered before, but I couldn't get the search function to work.

Is there anywhere to check email at the DVC resorts, or is the only option to drag a laptop with us? My DD needs to check for homework assignments.

TIA!
Donna

To the best of my knowledge the only way is to take a portable with you and pay the 10 bucks a day fee.
Theo

Thanks. Maybe I'll just activate the web access on my phone for a short time...

Your iPhone will work there. Guess who the single largest share holder of Disney stock is???

At the BWV they have a business center. MY BIL used it and the CM didn't charge him for internet time.

DS used the conference center at BCV in August. It was $10 for 15 minutes and worth it for him to not have to bring his laptop.

A few years ago when we stayed at VWL and did not have a laptop yet, the Cub's Den allowed my son to access his school website and print off his daily assignments. They weren't busy and said it wouldn't be a problem.

the resorts with conferance centres have access for computer boths and wi-fi.We had a simalar prob in aug DS had uni accomidaition places to sort out.He had his PSP with him and we found a WI-fi hot spot around wolfgang pucks and virgin.As we were staying at SSR it was only a short walk in mornning.He reconed it came from the magic shop as a large place would have had firewalls on to stop people using it free.We also whent to starbucks at priemium outlets with his psp as it was free,they have a deal with sony.Just wish like disney cali they had free wi-fi in the lobby
Paulh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter