• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

internet cafe

You might try one of the nearby hotels. I think the Ramada Inn Maingate has an Internet section in their front office. I don't know if they charge to the room, though, or if they charge in advance for a certain number of minutes.

The Howard Johnson Hotel - 7 minutes walk from DL has a free terminal adjacent the front counter - you have to be staying at the hotel to use but I reckon if you just walked in and sat down at the puta theyd never know you werent :rotfl:

topjars said:
The Howard Johnson Hotel - 7 minutes walk from DL has a free terminal adjacent the front counter - you have to be staying at the hotel to use but I reckon if you just walked in and sat down at the puta theyd never know you werent :rotfl:

:lmao:topjar your funny...can you imagine someone really doing that...what are they going to do...ask your room #? give them a random number I say

I go away to escape my computer, I can't see spending all that money and worrying about using a computer. If anything I would bring my laptop but I'm not going to. most places have wireless internet, good luck with your serch :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter