Interview the person below you pt. 2 Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight nothing. Tomorrow our baby granddaughter is going to spend her first night with us!:goodvibes We're all excited.:)

What is the nearest interstate highway to your home?

Probably 15 or 20 miles, I think. :confused:

How many children do you have?

One daughter with my husband and one stepson who is older and a pain in the butt.;)

How do you like your popcorn?popcorn::

Oh wow - I just don't think I have one favorite - but one of my favorites is "Storms" by Fleetwood Mac.

Who is your most beautiful local celebrity?

I can't think of any local celebrities, let alone any beautiful ones. :goodvibes

What kind of car do you drive?

It's a Dell. It's a flat screen, it's pretty big, I'm not sure how big, but I got a free upgrade.

Where do you buy most of your clothing?

Kohl's.

If you could sleep in every day, would you? And what time would you like to wake up?

Yes! lol, but sleeping in to me would be until 7:30-8:00AM! I get up at 5:15AM during the week.

If you could get free plastic surgery, would you?

No, although I hate the way my face looks, it was made like that for a reason.

Would you blow off $1,000,000 all on a Disney vacation?

nope

if money weren't a factor, what/where would your "perfect" vacation be?

A tour of Europe, followed by an African safari, followed by a month in Tahiti, followed by a white-water rafting trip, followed by scuba diving off Australia's Great Barrier Reef, followed by an around-the-world cruise, and then I'd end it with a month in Disney World.

If you could trade places with anyone for one week, who would it be?

I buy microwave popcorn from the Boy Scouts.

What was your favorite childhood toy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter