Interview The Person Below You!

I have two regular snacks-cookie ice cream sandwich and churros! Also anything from the food and wine festival!

Edited as I seem to have missed a question - my next visit is in 23 days staying at the beach club.

Favourite shop in Epcot?

The one in the Japanese pavilion. I could spend hours in there.

What is your favourite Disney restaurant?

Le Cellier in Canada.

If you WANTED to watch one Disney animated film over and over again, which one would it be?

If we're including Pixar then I'd say toy story. If not, Alice in wonderland.

Which character to you look forward to seeing in Disney world.

Stitch although I am not sure that I will get to see him this time round as I am only going for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

What is your favourite Disney memory?

Lots and lots but it's got to be the first time we went to MK (our very first time at any Disney park), we took the ferry across and if it isn't exciting enough to see the castle looming up we passed the other ferry which had Chip and Dale on the top deck waving like mad. :cloud9:

Have you been to see Finding Dory?

I'm probably one of the few people who doesn't like Nemo/Dory, so my answer is no.

What NEW fall television show are looking forward to?

My hubs and I are about to start watching Stranger Things on Netflix, recurring series that I'm excited about is the Great British Bake Off which has just entered it's third week!

What is your favourite activity in Disneyland (exc. going on rides)

Paris (I live in OH).

If a Disney animated character came to life, who would you most want to have a conversation with, and why?

Anything chocolatey! Although at the moment I'm also pretty keen on key lime pie.

What are you looking forward to this weekend?

Roast & it still is now

What is the weather like?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts