Introduce Yourself Post Your VMK Name Here!

Hi I'm new here and very lost. My wonderful 11 year old daughter is a whiz on the pc and she joined me up here. She has also just been granted her wish to go to Disneyworld, Sea World, Universal and Bush Gardens so we arrive Feb 3rd 2012. We are VERY excited and could use all the advise there is on how to navigate how to do the parks. Thanks for any advice.

Hi I'm new here and very lost. My wonderful 11 year old daughter is a whiz on the pc and she joined me up here. She has also just been granted her wish to go to Disneyworld, Sea World, Universal and Bush Gardens so we arrive Feb 3rd 2012. We are VERY excited and could use all the advise there is on how to navigate how to do the parks. Thanks for any advice.

Hiya. Welcome to Disboards. This is a section of Disboards that is used to discuss Vmk, or Virtual Magic Kingdom. Vmk closed a couple of years ago, sadly, and this section of Disboards isn't for discussing vacations. I'm glad you're getting to go to all those theme parks in Florida. I hope you have a magical time.

If you want help with your trip, you can go to the home page, scroll down to "Disney World tips", click that, and make a new thread or check out someone else's posts. I'm sure they'll help. Just search around and you'll learn a lot. :)

I'm Bryan and my VMK name was goofy_bout_mickey. My brother (real) was Jambi.

I still think about VMK and how much fun I had on it!:cool1:

Clearly I'm a little late at posting here haha...but I just discovered VMK threads and I was CL_KrazyBella :]

Also incredibly late to this - I played under armygrl before changing my name to obselete, and I miss VMK quite terribly.

I was StrangeSuperBoy on VMK. Crazy that it closed so long ago, I was starting high school and now I'm in college.

Did anyone play VFK after VMK closed? I tried it, but someone else took the name that I used so I never got into it like I did on VMK.

I was t-birdpride back in the day. Wow. I was a freshman in high school. Now I am out of college and have a job.

Stumbled into this whole "MyVMK" thing! Had no idea it was up.

I'm back as my old "ParkHopPop" moniker and trying to find old frineds ...

I've been playing myvmk since it began, I am momo3. See you In Pirates in less than a month!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!