Introduce Yourself Thread

Hey, my name is Taylor and I have always loved Disney. Me and my family go to WDW every year (expect if we go on a Disney Cruise). Last year we took a special trip to Disneyland for the first time(since we live all the way on the east coast). And I'm very obsessed with Gaston.
70teVIQ.gif

Hello! My name is Angelica. I've been on for a few days. I live about 30 minutes from Disney but I rarely go and I wish I did go more. I love seeing what people like about Disney and getting so many ideas on here. I really enjoy talking to those who like to commando tour!

Hi everybody! I'm Jess and I've been a Disney parks nut for as long as I can remember... My family and I have annual passes to Disneyland, but not WDW-- we've only been a couple of times since we live out here on the west coast. But I love the Florida parks, especially Epcot (as you can see, Dreamfinder is my favorite!) and hopefully I'll be going back there soon! In the meantime, I hope I meet lots of people who enjoy Disney as much as I do! :)

Hey there. I'm Kate and I've been to Disney over 30 times. I eventually stopped counting a few years ago. My mom just introduced me to the DIS and I'm obsessed.

Hi I'm Haley, I'm new. :stitch2: I've been to Disney World 5 times, and I'm going again in May to celebrate my high school graduation!!

Hi everybody! I'm Jess and I've been a Disney parks nut for as long as I can remember... My family and I have annual passes to Disneyland, but not WDW-- we've only been a couple of times since we live out here on the west coast. But I love the Florida parks, especially Epcot (as you can see, Dreamfinder is my favorite!) and hopefully I'll be going back there soon! In the meantime, I hope I meet lots of people who enjoy Disney as much as I do! :)

YO ANOTHER WEST COASTER!!! I feel so alone here sometimes haha. I've never been to Disney World, but I've been to DL nine times now.
Nice to meet you!

:rainbow:Hi I am Caroline. I usually do not log on in the summer but I love disney world and am excited to join DISboards.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts