Introduce Yourself Thread

Hey guys! My name is Heather. I'm new here. I love Disney! I'm actually in Florida now and going to Disney tomorrow! Cant wait to talk to y'all!

Hi, my name is Tula.
I went to Disney in 2013 for my 10th birthday and I am going back in September 2017.
The Disney water parks were like my favorite things to do because it's super hot in Florida.
Is anyone going to Disney in September? Please reply to me if you are!!!

I'm Shane and I love Disneyland.

Hi, my name is Tula.
I went to Disney in 2013 for my 10th birthday and I am going back in September 2017.
The Disney water parks were like my favorite things to do because it's super hot in Florida.
Is anyone going to Disney in September? Please reply to me if you are!!!

Hello! I am new too! Are you going to Disney anytime soon? :)

Hi, I'm new!

Hi I'm Leah Grace. I'm new, and yeah.

Hey guys welcome to Disboards

Hello everyone! I'm from Atlanta and will be going on a Fantasy Cruise the 18th! Mega Disney fan that's been to Disneyland Paris, Disney World many times, and this summer Disneyland. I've been a longtime member of WDWMagic, but now I'm going to also be using DISBoards. Hey guys!

Hello everyone! I'm from Atlanta and will be going on a Fantasy Cruise the 18th! Mega Disney fan that's been to Disneyland Paris, Disney World many times, and this summer Disneyland. I've been a longtime member of WDWMagic, but now I'm going to also be using DISBoards. Hey guys!
welcome to the dis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!