Introduce Yourself Thread

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by soccercruiser87, Jul 10, 2008.

1. WDW&DCLADDICT

WDW&DCLADDICT DIS Veteran

hey welcome to disboards

2. Layla E

Layla E Frozen fanatic

Hi I'm Layla. I'm 15, and I'm going on my next Disney cruise in 27 days! So excited!

WDW&DCLADDICT likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. Litheflipper7

Litheflipper7 Earning My Ears

Same here! I've been avoiding news about pandora in hopes to have an entirely new surprising land to explore.

5. Litheflipper7

Hi, I'm Brian I've been to Disney roughly 20 times. I've been to both WDW and Disneyland. Also try a pretzel and sprite trust me you won't regret it!

6. WDW&DCLADDICT

hey welcome to disboards

Layla E likes this.
  7. Litheflipper7

Thanks!

8. Little T

Little T I flip for Mickey

Hi everyone, my name is Talin and I just joined here. I'm 13 and love Disney of course. I also love Gymnastic. If anyone wants to know more about me just check out my profile page information as I pretty much wrote a book there and I'm not doing it again here. :)

9. WDW&DCLADDICT

hey welcome to disboards

Little T likes this.
  10. Little T

Little T I flip for Mickey

Hey thanks.

11. Bug Gal

Bug Gal Earning My Ears

Hey, I'm Amelia and I'm 17 so I thought I'd introduce myself to the Teen Board as well. I have been to WDW once in my life and 3 times to DL California. I was home schooled my entire life and finished one year early this past May which was awesome because I got to start my dream. Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed to be a Jockey. At first my Mom thought it was a phase that was going to go away, but after she saw that I was getting up 6 to 7 days a week at 4 in the morning to ride and train she knew it wasn't a phase. So after I finished school I went to New Mexico to learn more and this is where I rode in my first ever Apprentice Race coming in 2nd Place. I have now moved on to California where I continue to work on my apprenticeship getting as many races under my belt as I can and learning and improving as I move toward becoming a Jockey. My dream is to win The Kentucky Derby one day.

12. WDW&DCLADDICT

Welcome to dis boards

13. msullivan1

msullivan1 Earning My Ears

Hi guys! My name is Matthew, and I'm 15. I live in Connecticut, and I've been to WDW twice and DL 3 times, with a 4th trip in the works for next June.

14. Abbey Walsh

Abbey Walsh Abbey In Wonderland

Hello Humans!! I am a new member and am excited to talk with everyone. My name is Abbey Walsh and I'm 15 years old. I live about an hour and half away from Walt Disney World, so Disney is my 2nd home. I actually just started to create Disney vlogs if you could check those out. I just traveled to Aulani for the 3rd time this summer and created a vlog for that too. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQUcohz5HASvmPsaHACeb9w?

15. WDW&DCLADDICT

welcome to disboards , i live about 2 and half hours away give or take traffic on I4

16. Marina Clark

Marina Clark tinkerbelle15

Hey guys! I'm Marina and I've been going to WDW every year since I was 5 and recently went to DL California this past summer. I have also been on several Disney Cruises. Also Tinkerbell is probably my fav disney character ever. I make vlogs of my trips and videos of tips and tricks, which you can check out here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUDQxuoeRGeABKkjpkL7Rdg

17. Jonathan Teka

Jonathan Teka Earning My Ears

Hi, I'm Jonathan Teka. I'm 13 years old and Disney Channel is one of my favorite channels of all time. If only Anne Sweeney didn't start making the channel a major profit driver and made Mickey Mouse less relevant on the channel while too many teen sitcoms took charge.