Introduction & Youtube/vlogs!!!

princessabz47

Earning My Ears
Hey! My name's Abi, and I'm a student at UGA. Super excited to be on the DIS!! This summer, I have started vlogging on YouTube. I was just wondering if anyone else does the same--I would love to subscribe and watch y'all's videos! My channel and my Disney Instagram are both @abzindisney. Feel free to check them out! Can't wait to get to know you all!

Yes I vlog. My Vlogging channel is Traveling Texans and Instagram is travelingtexans2016

My daughter just starting doing this so I'm curious to see what others do. I'm not much for the camera myself but her and her kids are all hams so you'll probably be seeing some of our August and December trips coming up.

I started last year and I love it. You get more comfortable. I love watching vlogs. I learn some new facts and tips from the Disney pros

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!