IOA or USF better in the rain?

mloren

Mouseketeer
Have two days to visit IOA and USF. If it rains one of the days, which park is better to do in the rain?

Thanks!

USF is MUCH better in the rain because there are no rides('cept Woody) that close down in inclement weather. So, you can still do everything without closings. As for IOA: Hulk, DD, Dr. Doom, Dudley, Popeye, Flying Unicorn, JPRA, One Fish all have the potential for closing depending on the degree of weather. IOA is for the sunny day.

I just love that question. My partner won't go anywhere when it rains. We came one year in july and it rained quite alot. But one day at Epcot it poured down and Nic refused to leave Japan until it stopped-we were ther from 2pm until 7.30pm. Theres only so many times you can look at a kimomno!!!!

When it slowed down and we headed back to the car the rain water was so deep my shoes that cost about $150 fell apart(I wasn't mad and I didn't blame him. I should of slapped him as he almost wet himself laughing - I love shoes!).

So I hope it doesn't rain but if it does enjoy.

Shel:bounce:

I totally agree with rocketman, MOST of USF is indoors. Of course, Barry and I got caught in a torrential rainstorm while my son was galavanting at Curious George! :rolleyes:

I once went to USF in a hurricane! No problem! As long as you can make it to each building, you were fine.

I can't imagine being on any of the roller coasters in IOA when a storm hits... UGH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter