IOA & US in ONE day?

IOAdude

Stress Free: Yeah Right!!
I'm taking a 4 day vacation to PBH/IOA/US/WNW in July. The second day we are going to the parks. We want do all the rides at both parks in one day with FOTL. Is it possible to do it without running my self tired and mad?

Not sure what your trying to do. If you're staying onsite, then I'd assume you would allocate more days to US/IOA. Plus you didn't mention Sea World, you must visit this park. Seems like you're trying to break a record or something (both parks in 1 day).

To answer your question, with FOTL (or whatever they have when you go), and early entry at IOA on Monday and Wednesday, YES, you can hit all rides in 1 day.

Your day would start at 8am at IOA. Do PF first to avoid the kid rule. You would get all the rides done by noon because you have short lines to wait in. Have a change of cloths at the front lockers of IOA because you'll be soaked from Popeye.

Then it's over to US, where the attractions take longer. And what about shows? Do they count?
Kiddie rides? You gonna do them?
The park closes at 10pm during the summer.

It will be alot of running, and you'll be dead tired at the end of the night, but you'll have a blast doing it.

Now you've got me wondering if it can be done. That would be a neat record to set. Kinda like that coaster record of 40 in 24 hours. But here you're trying to do every attraction (including shows) at both parks in 1 day. I bet it could be done. It's just that at US, you have Beatle Juice Musical, the Animal show, Barney, and the Western Stunt Show. Those would eat up alot of time because you have to be in the building before they start, otherwise, they would turn you away.

But if you're only talking rides, then yes, it can be done.

In March, we hit the parks on the worst day. It was 60 degrees and pouring down rain. The parks were empty. Looked like it was closed. We were able to get to US early, ride everything, but skipped the shows. Went to IOA, rode the adult rides, but skipped the water ones due to temp. We did all of this in one day. I really would not suggest it because we did not have much fun. Not sure if it was because we were rushing or if it was the pouring rain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter