iPad question

PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
This is probably a really a easy question, but my tech skills are "spotty" at best. - Is there somewhere to click in settings to see when your device was last backed up? And if it hasn't been in a while, is here a switch I've got set incorrectly?

This is probably a really a easy question, but my tech skills are "spotty" at best. - Is there somewhere to click in settings to see when your device was last backed up? And if it hasn't been in a while, is here a switch I've got set incorrectly?
Yes, in settings click on your name/Apple ID >iCloud >Manage Storage >Back Ups> This iPad. It will tell you the last time it was backed up. If you have auto back up on you also need to make sure it’s plugged in and connected to WiFi. Usually it will back up in the evening but if you have a different charging habit it will pick up on that.

To turn iCloud Back Up on go to Settings >Name/Apple ID > iPad > iCloud Back Up >On. You can also manually back up from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter