Is 4 hours enough?

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
I'm planning an Orlando trip in late August 2021 and I want to try SeaWorld. The way it's looking right now, I'll only be able to be there for about 4 hours (2-6 PM when the park closes at 6. Would the park close later when there's not a pandemic though?) on the second to last Monday in August 2021. I don't care about the shows, just the rides. So, is 4 hours enough to go on all the really good rides and repeat some of them?

I don't think any of us can predict park hours at this point.

As for your other question, 4 hours is not enough but it's better than nothing. Unlikely you will get to do all the rides and really unlikely you will get any repeats.

I think you'll definitely be able to do all of the rides in 4 hours. They only have a handful there to begin with. Go for it!

If you want to try only the thrill ride is enough. If you want to see also a show it will be not enough. You will need to move around quite a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter