Is a convention outside Disney better?

Is it easier have one outside of Disney?
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking. Do you mean as a participant or as the one planning the convention? As an attendee, one big advantage to an offsite convention is cheaper hotel rates. You aren't stuck paying Disney prices. There are some fantastic convention properties nearby like Marriott World Center and Gaylord Palms.

I've never been a planner so I can't speak from experience but I would guess that everything on the planning end is cheaper offsite too.

It depends how much you want to go to Disney or universal. If at all. My company had large meetings both onsite at the yacht club and contemporary as well as offsite, the Hyatt I think. I wasn’t in charge so I don’t know the cost. But you would need to factor in the cost of transportation to and from the parks. My company had universal open to only us one night. It was a wonderful experience but I’m sure pricey. There are special meeting planners that can help you find the best place within a set budget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter