Is anyone at HHI resort now? or recently? questions please

dlm1017

Mouseketeer
Heading down for our stay on Friday:cool1:
Have all the villas been remodeled? (staying in a 2BR)
How about the refillable mugs are they using the new ones with the chip? if so how much are they?
Are the washer and dryers in the 2 BR's HE or regular?

I think that is it for now!
Thanks!! :goodvibes

Heading down for our stay on Friday:cool1:
Have all the villas been remodeled? (staying in a 2BR)
How about the refillable mugs are they using the new ones with the chip? if so how much are they?
Are the washer and dryers in the 2 BR's HE or regular?

I think that is it for now!
Thanks!! :goodvibes

We are headed down Saturday so will see you there!

The only question I can answer is about the remodel. We were there in April and they were finishing up. They have now finished all the units.

And I can answer the question about the refillable mugs, although it's been a few months since we were there. At that time, they were using the mugs with the chips. At that time we were there, the machine also talked to the guests, I don't know if it still does that.

NJDVCmember said:
First time I heard mugs with chips in it??? What are these?

I interpret this to mean scaleable reliable mugs like in WDW to ensure that it has been paid fot rather than seeing guests bring old refillable mugs and "helping themselves" to free drinks!

We head down on Saturday too! Check in on Sunday since we do the drive in 2 days (14 hours by car). I can not wait and it just better be warm and at least semi sunny. I am so sick of rain it is not even funny anymore.

For those of you who are heading down...can you let us know if the pool bar by the beach is still there. Read is was gone, being redone and then read it is gone gone...

I hope not....loved trying the drink of the day!!! LOL

Also cost of the refillable mugs and length of stay for the bikes.

THANKS

For those of you who are heading down...can you let us know if the pool bar by the beach is still there. Read is was gone, being redone and then read it is gone gone...

I hope not....loved trying the drink of the day!!! LOL

Also cost of the refillable mugs and length of stay for the bikes.

THANKS

They have moved the bar into Signals.

into the food area? Thats too bad...Can't wait to see how it is set up now. What is in the place of the bar?

into the food area? Thats too bad...Can't wait to see how it is set up now. What is in the place of the bar?

They've redone the food area. When we were there last Sept they had already stopped using the bar area. It was just empty. I missed the trivia question of the day they always had up. We are heading down this weekend so will see if they still have it closed.

The mugs have a chip so when you go get a drink the machine will work if it is activated. So if you buy a mug for the day it will only work for that day. They have several different prices depending how many days you want them for.

Thanks so much for the info!!!

Have a large group coming. I figured they can pay for their bikes and cups!! lol

Can't wait to be there.

Enjoy your stay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter