Is anyone doing MVMCP the night before PCC 4.0 (Dec 7th)?

sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel
I don't arrive for the cruise until mid-afternoon on Dec 7th. I've been going back and forth about going to MVMCP that night, so I can at least have a little time in a Park, and maybe see the new Fantasyland. But I'm also afraid it will be jam-packed because of the official opening of the new Fantasyland being the day before and it being a Friday night. However, if I went with others instead of solo, the crowds might be more tolerable.

Anyone planning to go? Or interested in going? Let me know! :goodvibes

Sayhello

DW (myweegirls), our two DDs, and I decided to do this more-or-less last minute (which, for us, is anything under 2 months out) and bought tickets. I imagine it will be pretty hopping over there, but we're planning to get there at 4pm, check out the new Fantasyland, get some dinner, and then take in the atmosphere (and hot cocoa) as the evening progresses. I don't know if we'll do that many rides, but I wanted to take the daughters through the new Fantasyland expansion, because it will be a while for them, otherwise. This seemed like a good way to do it, cheaper than a one-day Park ticket.

DW (myweegirls), our two DDs, and I decided to do this more-or-less last minute (which, for us, is anything under 2 months out) and bought tickets. I imagine it will be pretty hopping over there, but we're planning to get there at 4pm, check out the new Fantasyland, get some dinner, and then take in the atmosphere (and hot cocoa) as the evening progresses. I don't know if we'll do that many rides, but I wanted to take the daughters through the new Fantasyland expansion, because it will be a while for them, otherwise. This seemed like a good way to do it, cheaper than a one-day Park ticket.
That was kind of my thinking, only I probably won't get there until 5:30 or 6pm. I won't be making it to the new Fantasyland for a while, either, so I'd really like to check it out...

Thanks!
Sayhello

Right now I'm thinking about it. Have to see when arrive on the 3rd Dec. and if there are still tickets.

We'll probably be there earlier in the day. We have AP so for us it makes more sense than doing MVMCP.

We'll wave on our way out. Okay, really, Kevin will be on the Main Street Train Station taking his final photo just before we leave the park as he always does. It's tradition.

Then we're going to Epcot for dinner and will stay late int he park because we'll still be on Pacific time.
Skye

Yes, we're going to the Christmas party, and we have already purchased our tickets. If you decide to go, please join us! :)
Yay! Ticket has been purchased for the night of Dec 7th! :yay: I'll send you a PM with my contact info! Thanks!

Sayhello

Hi Ladies:

While I'm not going on the Podcast Cruise, I will be at WDW 12/1 - 12/8. I thought of doing the MVMCP on my last night there, the 7th. Do you care if I join you if I decide to go?

Rhonda

Hi Ladies:

While I'm not going on the Podcast Cruise, I will be at WDW 12/1 - 12/8. I thought of doing the MVMCP on my last night there, the 7th. Do you care if I join you if I decide to go?

Rhonda
Hi, Rhonda! The more, the merrier!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter