Is Anyone Else Having Trouble Logging into DVC Website?

DH just went in to the member website on a Safari browser without any problems.

Internet Explorer mostly works for me, but won't let me select individual hotels in the reservation search area.

Just home and tried to log in on my Safari browser and after allowing me to sign it, it just keeps spinning and spinning and spinning. And I have had no problems at all logging in recently until now. Bleh!! :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:

Just home and tried to log in on my Safari browser and after allowing me to sign it, it just keeps spinning and spinning and spinning. And I have had no problems at all logging in recently until now. Bleh!! :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:

This has been happening to me for days. I keep trying and generally will get in. This is using my iPad, so safari

This has been happening to me for days. I keep trying and generally will get in. This is using my iPad, so safari

Sorry you've been having the issues too. :sad2: I just got home and hooray! I can actually sign in! Which is good as I am cancelling a night at OKW that I booked the night of the MM event for HS. :(

eta: in the chrome browser, up on the address line, click the lock, then click on the cookies link and remove all the cookies. That worked for me, I refreshed and got in.

OMG. After reading this, I clicked on the lock next to settings on the address line, clicked on cookies 'in use', and removed all the cookies that referenced the disneyvacationclub.go.com website. Refreshed the page and it stopped looping! edit: This is using Chrome

:worship:

WHAT website? Perhaps you are referring to the ongoing EXPERIMENT, with no change control?
One day, WDW WILL have actual websites. Today is not that day :(.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

Tonight my iPad cannot get in.

This is now the next morning. I signed into my iPad via a different WiFi account, and I can get into the site. :)

Last edited:
I had trouble signing in to my account for about 3 days last week, and then my sign in started working again.

My wife on the same account wasn't having any problems during the same time period.

Three months later and still the same problem (Firefox). I was at least able to log in with IE, but Disney IT is really bad at user interfaces. Interestingly, this isn't a problem when logging into central reservations.

Three months later and still the same problem (Firefox). I was at least able to log in with IE, but Disney IT is really bad at user interfaces. Interestingly, this isn't a problem when logging into central reservations.

Same issue with me at work using Firefox. Now I just use Chrome or IE.

Turn off all popup blockers or similar software.
Thanks you , Thank You, Thank you. This has been driving me nuts for about three months. I have cleared the cookies a hundred times to no effect.
Then I turned off ad block per your post and closed the browser altogether. Once I went back in... everything was fixed :thumbsup2

Sorry for resurrecting an old post but I wanted to share what I've found from my own struggles and research.

I have a pihole (pihole.net) for ad and malware blocking on my home network. All nodes in our house use this for DNS.

All machine (OSX/IOS/Win10) and browser (Safari/Firefox/Chrome/IE/Edge) combos experience this loop. Looking at the pihole logs the site is trying to access about 10 unrelated advertising and tracking domains. I disable pinhole temporarily and the redirect cycle stops and I can log in.

I think this is ridiculous. Other websites that are able to detect the use of adblockers offer several choices to continue onto the site: purchase a subscription if it's a newspaper etc., disable the adblocker, or just continue to the site. AFAIC, i've already paid for the services on the website (managing my ownership at a DVC resort)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter