Is BCV run down?

We just returned yesterday and we were also in BCV 302. The location was prime (I preferred that we were at the end of the hall since my kids tended to be noisy with their cousins in the villa next door)
The faucet was still dripping in the 2nd bedroom and the dishwasher racks didn't slide properly. The stove burners were criss-crossed (we tried to turn on front right and back left heated up) These minor things did not bother us much.

Having grown up vacationing on the beaches on the Eastern shores (New Jersey beaches) I can say that the decor and 'feel' is legit. The lobby is so nicely decorated. We loved the marketplace and especially the pool- We think it's the best of all the resorts.

We will be returning to BCV for sure!

Did you notify maintenance to fix these problems?

Did you notify maintenance to fix these problems?

We did. They came out right away to check things out. The tub still dripped when we left. We noticed the faucet needed to be pushed to the off position very tightly to make it drip less. The other items were resolved almost immediately.

We just returned yesterday and we were also in BCV 302. The location was prime (I preferred that we were at the end of the hall since my kids tended to be noisy with their cousins in the villa next door)
The faucet was still dripping in the 2nd bedroom and the dishwasher racks didn't slide properly. The stove burners were criss-crossed (we tried to turn on front right and back left heated up) These minor things did not bother us much.

Having grown up vacationing on the beaches on the Eastern shores (New Jersey beaches) I can say that the decor and 'feel' is legit. The lobby is so nicely decorated. We loved the marketplace and especially the pool- We think it's the best of all the resorts.

We will be returning to BCV for sure!

We didn't use the stove at all and I only loaded a few things into the DW the day we checked out and ran it as we were leaving, so I didn't notice anything about the DW. I did also notice that the fridge was loud...loud humming sound...but we were in the master at night and my girls were in the 2nd bedroom...DS slept in living room and it didn't really bother him all that much. We too felt that the decor was right on with Cape May and that area. I kinda like the decor...but I also like what I've seen of the decor at BLT and many folks don't like that either. We're not all that picky though.

We liked the location too...tucked out of the way. And the stairs right there that led outside with a short walk to the buses, lobby or quiet pool.

We did. They came out right away to check things out. The tub still dripped when we left. We noticed the faucet needed to be pushed to the off position very tightly to make it drip less. The other items were resolved almost immediately.

And we all thank you. I wish all members (and guests) would notify maintenance when they find a problem.

Just returned from a visit ther on Feb 9-12'th. I did not notice anything but my wife had mentioned that the furniture was starting to show wear and tear but nothing major in my opinion. Love that resort!

Are they run down, No, are they ready for a update, Yes in my opinion.

However I love the decor of the Yacht and Beach resort room over the decor of BCV.

The room we got last Dec at BCV, was very worn. I was not pleased about it. I had only booked one night, and it was clean, so we left a list of things that needed to be fixed. I just can't imagine they missed it when cleaning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter