Is DIS POP discontinued?

pdarrah

It's nice to know you are real, too
I admit that I don't listen/watch it every week, but when I've been running through a bunch of podcasts, I tend to take a look and listen to the ones that interest me (ie. Most movie reviews, but zero interest in Nickelodeon shows I never saw LOL)

I was just looking around for something new and noticed there hasn't been a DIS POP since September 1st. Has the show been discontinued? If so, that's a shame as it provided a nice place for so much Disney but not theme parks information. I enjoy the Marvel, Star Wars, TV type stuff that DIS POP covers.

I admit that I don't listen/watch it every week, but when I've been running through a bunch of podcasts, I tend to take a look and listen to the ones that interest me (ie. Most movie reviews, but zero interest in Nickelodeon shows I never saw LOL)

I was just looking around for something new and noticed there hasn't been a DIS POP since September 1st. Has the show been discontinued? If so, that's a shame as it provided a nice place for so much Disney but not theme parks information. I enjoy the Marvel, Star Wars, TV type stuff that DIS POP covers.
DIS POP is on hiatus. They have said it is not gone forever, just on a break, but may have special episodes for big movie releases etc. in the meantime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts