Is EE at DTD Build-A-Bear

4girlsmom

Mouseketeer
for all resort guests or exclusively GCH guests?

We will have just come from a roadtrip stay at the Embassy Suites w/ their Build-A-Bear package and will have 6 girls. If we're not allowed EE (we're staying at the PPH), perhaps with our group size we should book a party? It will be the week before Christmas, so no doubt very crowded.

I believe the EE is just for GC guests. We stayed at PP last fall and were not offered EE. You might want to check on a party. I think they have an 8 or 10 guest min.

Thanks, Linda. OK, I checked the Build-A-Bear website and their parties have a min. of 6 guests. I think I will do that. We'll just call it a "sister celebration" since it's nobody's birthday. :)

hlbtimes2 said:
I believe the EE is just for GC guests. We stayed at PP last fall and were not offered EE. You might want to check on a party. I think they have an 8 or 10 guest min.

Out of curiosity, what is EE? I've been seeing that a lot on the boards lately and have no clue what it stands for! lol :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter