Is FOP still a tough FP at 60 days?

I just got FOP for a Party of 7 on Day 63 for 3pm! Much better than I was expecting! If I hop to Day 65, the earliest FP is 2pm for even a party of 2. I am over the moon about getting them for when we did!

Booked our FP at 60 days out today - we have a party of 11. Was able to get Navi River Ride for the second day. We got FOP on day 7, but could have gotten it sooner. Our second AK day just falls on day 7.

Booked our FP at 60 days out today - we have a party of 11. Was able to get Navi River Ride for the second day. We got FOP on day 7, but could have gotten it sooner. Our second AK day just falls on day 7.

Did you have times in mind before you booked, and were able to get those times?

Last week, I was booking for a party of 11. At 66 days out the earliest I could get was 12:10pm which worked, but we wanted earlier. I was online right at 7am ET and by the next day there were no times available.

So my 60 day window opened yesterday, and I sat by my computer counting off the seconds till 7:00 am so I could book fast passes for Flights of Passage and the Na'vi River Journey during our stay. So at 7:01 am EST there wasn't a single fast pass available for our entire stay. I could of booked Na'vi River Journey every day. I am wondering if anyone else is having any luck at 60 days out, or also wondering if Disney isn't releasing the fast passes....any info would be really appreciated

People have been reporting that they haven't been able to get FOP FP until day 65 or 66 of a longer trip and nothing for short trips. Sorry.

Last edited:

In summary, it's not 60 days, it's 60 days plus length of stay. So people are grabbing them at 67 days out or maybe even longer.

Doesn't mean you can't get one. We got one 24 hours in advance, but it took a LOT of refreshing of MDE...like insane amounts...but I got it.

I didn't check my arrival day, so I can't answer about 60 days out. But, I was able to book for 63 days out, which was the earliest day that I checked. Was able to book our whole party of 7 in one group for 3pm. I did it at 7am on the dot.

I was able to get two for my trip, but only on the later days, not the earliest planned AK day (Day 2 of our trip).

We are going to be in Orlando for a couple of weeks in September (business, not Disney) but we are AP holders so I have been checking for FP+ for FOP. I got 5 22 days out. It was just a random day and the time happens to work (early afternoon). Good Luck all (seems to be what it takes). I just wanted to post to keep checking when you get the chance.

Our FP day was this morning and I was online right at 7:00. I am booking for a party of 10 for day 6 of our trip. The earliest we were able to get was 1:30. It will work for our plans but we had hoped for earlier.

Our FP day was this morning and I was online right at 7:00. I am booking for a party of 10 for day 6 of our trip. The earliest we were able to get was 1:30. It will work for our plans but we had hoped for earlier.

It's sounding like day 6 may be the first "day of confidence" for bigger groups like ours. I thought for sure day 5 would do it, but sounding like I need to move some days around.

Was availability better for Frozen Ever After when Pandora opened? If so, I wonder if availability for FOP will be better when Toy Story Land opens.

I just booked fast passes this morning for day 7 for a party of 4 and the earliest time I could get FOP was 12:35pm. I couldn't believe it.

I feel like they are getting harder to get 60 days out as word has spread as to what a great ride it is.

We easily got fp's on day 60+3 almost 2 and a half months ago when we first made our fp's and I didn't even try til later in the evening. There were multiple times available all day. I might have been able to make them on earlier days, but I didn't check.

I was up and ready at my office at 4am (I'm in Ca) and got day 6 at 3pm for party of 5. It was the earliest I could get but the time works for us. I booked it first since it's our last day at WDW and then tried to go into day 5, nothing. I hope my boyfriend and family appreciate that they are still in bed sleeping and I'm at work already with a very long day ahead of me.

We have a 5 day hopper and my plan is to try for a later afternoon FOP on day 5. We are flexible with our plans and will also be going to AK the morning of day 2 or day 3, so if by some miracle I can also get one for that day, I'll keep both so we can ride it twice. My question is, can people typically get Nav'i River as their 4th FP? We don't really want to miss it, but I'd rather have 2 for FOP if I can because I know we will love it based on the reviews I've read.

I was on right at 7AM (EST) and was honestly surprised at how easy it was to get FP for FOP on the exact day that I wanted. I needed FP for FOP on day 6 of our stay since that was our designated AK day. I had no problem getting a FP for 2:30 for a party of 3. Day 8 of our stay, we got a FP for Na'vi (just in case no one wants to wait for it earlier in the week) - and there were countless time slots available. The key really is to plan your AK time for later in the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts