Is it difficult to transfer luggage between resorts

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, I think I know the answer is yes, but just wanted to check! Our night of arrival, if we stay at Sapphire Falls in a standard room, the next day we have reservations in a suite for a few days-will they hold our luggage the next morning until our suite is ready? I was going to stay off sight ( i have a few posts out there on this subject, lol!), but thinking of it, it might just be more convenient to stay at the same hotel.

Another question, what Publix is the most convenient from Sapphire if we want to run out the next morning to get some things? Would it be the one on Kirkman Road, or the one by Vista Cay?
Thanks!!

If you check out of the first onsite hotel, Bell services can hold your luggage to midnight

If you need additional time, ask them if it is possible to pick up your luggage the next day if you are staying offsite that day

If you stay at Sfalls one night and moving to another UO hotel property, they can move your luggage for you
It would be held in the Bell services area at the new hotel

If you leave your luggage in your room, they might move it for you from there. They did that for us at Cabana Bay when we upgraded rooms after night one.

We are in Universal for 5 nights. I was thinking of doing the first and last night at a value resort like Aventura, etc, and the middle 3 nights at Portofino so I can get 4 days of express pass but also save some money on the entire stay. It is going to be difficult to transfer luggage? We won't have a car.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter