• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is it just me??

linco711

DIS Veteran
We have such a difficult time with the pull out beds in the rooms. We find them very hard to pull out!! Is it just us? I am a small sized woman..only weigh 115 lbs, and am 64. My husband has a bad back, so I hate to ask him to help, but honestly I find them very difficult to manage. Do you think we could ask housekeeping to come in daily to help or would that be too much too ask? Thanks for your answers in advance:)

We have such a difficult time with the pull out beds in the rooms. We find them very hard to pull out!! Is it just us? I am a small sized woman..only weigh 115 lbs, and am 64. My husband has a bad back, so I hate to ask him to help, but honestly I find them very difficult to manage. Do you think we could ask housekeeping to come in daily to help or would that be too much too ask? Thanks for your answers in advance:)

Some are easier than others. If you are not getting a full cleaning, just leave the bed open after the first night.

I definitely think you should ask housekeeping for assistance if you feel that you may cause yourself injury in opening the bed. Or as Deb suggested leaving it open after the first night is a good solution.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter