Is it me, or is Artist Pointe outdated?

Adam from Dallas

Earning My Ears
I mean, is is really a fine dining experience if they don't have white table clothes? The 1990's is calling and wants their upholstery back.

I mean, is is really a fine dining experience if they don't have white table clothes? The 1990's is calling and wants their upholstery back.

You know...I honestly can't remember the last fine dining establishment I went to that HAD white tablecloths. That's what I would see as outdated, unless it was an Italian restaurant.

The bare table look is deliberate, though- It's very national parks/pnw. Which is why I didn't eat there- thought that was a weird experience to have in Florida, as I can do that kind of thing at home anytime. How was the food?

We ate their last weekend. I had the chicken which was a little bland but the sides were excellent. Everyone else loved what they had. I thought that the menu was a bit limited but I loved our seat. We were sat by the window during a rain storm. Perfect. Service was very good. Last minute reservations were easily available. Is the restaurant a bit stark? Perhaps but it fits the hotel.

I really liked Artist Point. We were staying at the WL and ate there twice. It was SO nice to be able to grab an ADR that day and the restaurant didn't have that overcrowded feeling. Service was amazing. We liked the food. I'm not sure I would travel to the WL for it, but I enjoyed it

White tablecloths would not fit in at Artist Point at all, even if they were in "fashion". Nor is their decor outdated. It fits perfectly in the resort. You don't mention your meal. Did you like it? That's what really matters, no?

I agree but I don't agree with his point at all. The space is actually lovely and fits in perfectly with the theme of the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter