• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is it possible to add 3 nights at a different resort to an existing pkg w/dining?

ncbyrne

DIS Veteran
Can you book a package with dining that includes switching resorts? Our trip is 11 nights, Oct 13-24. Right now we have an 8 day dining package and we were going to go offsite for the last three nights (Universal, Sea World, etc). But now we're thinking we might just want to stay at WDW the whole time. Can I add 3 nights w/dining, at a different resort onto the existing reservation? We don't want to add 3 nights at the CSR...we like resort hopping and would like to book POFQ. We have never booked a package before, so don't know how this works.

IT depends on a few things. I tried to book an extra night at the beginning of my package and didn't care which resort we stayed in - whatever was available. I couldn't do it because my package had to be booked by a certain date to get the rate I got. I hope that makes sense.

No. You'd have to book a SEPERATE pkg for the 3 day "extra" stay at the other resort. Resort hopping confuses the H-E-doublehokceysticks out of the travel agents at CRO, AAA..EVERYWHERE when it comes to pkg's.

I am staying one night at CR and then 5 nights at BC. I could only get the pkg for the part of the stay at BC. I'd have to do CR seperately (including food, park tix etc).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter